Telefrancais collab Telefrancais collab

Ohhhh god no

Not anana or cracking up when we were learning the word "phoque." ...Repeat after me class.."Phoque!" I remember watching this show in my high school French class about every week or 2. You've brought back many painful memories, but have done them justice in this parody. Great job...fantastique!

The TRUE death of Hinata The TRUE death of Hinata

Speaking of relevance

Hinata had relevance back in the Chuunin exams. If you wanna use that argument (excluding filler), everyone except Shikamaru, Naruto's squad, Sasuke, Sannins, Akatsuki, Kakashi, maybe Lee and Gaara would all be irrelevant.

In My Arms Collab In My Arms Collab

Nice artwork

Actually some really nice artwork. ...I really didn't feel the song with the storyline, though. The story was very...atypical.

Lab of the Dead Lab of the Dead

Very nice

I just wish there was a hentai version of this game, as some of us have zombie fetishes :)

The Scale of the Universe The Scale of the Universe

Amazing

I've always had a strange fascination with this, back in high school...that the bigger or smaller things get, they start to look similar. Anyhow, string theory (which is derived from one of Euler's mathematical formulas) suggests that we exist in what's called a brane. This brane could potentially be connected to other dimensions. Dimensions which have been proven through math...I believe about 11 dimensions have been found. ...But again, this is all theory, since it's virtually impossible to observe those dimensions (other than our own 3 dimensional world and time). :)

Shad's Army Scrapbook Shad's Army Scrapbook

Woow

Fking hot! Especially that pic with that girl that has a monster pussy. I'd be so tempted to stick it in, even though it's a trap, haha. 10/10

Ph0ne & Hopeku - Jew gold Ph0ne & Hopeku - Jew gold

Hahahaha!

This song is so f'king awesome . ...I want...your Jew Gold! That was so unexpected, lol.

On Your Day Off (NG Cut) On Your Day Off (NG Cut)

Wow

This is top notch quality! The lead synth you use has such a rich, full sound..it's fking epic!

Super Electro Brothers Super Electro Brothers

Hahaha

Dope song! I love the bass line you created for this, while perfectly emulating that classic NES sound.

Waiting Waiting

( @ Y @ )

Big bewbz always grabs attention!